- The owner of the property must have known about the slippery condition that resulted in a slip and fall accident, but took no action to reduce the risk of an injury.
- The owner of the property had deliberately created the slippery condition to harm the injured person.
- The owner of the property did not take 'reasonable care' of the property resulting in a slip and fall accident.
- Did the dangerous surface condition persist for sufficiently long time for the owner to reasonably know about it?
- Could the property owner have placed a barrier or warning sign to alert the visitors?
- Did the property owner verbally warn of the danger?
With the help of a professional personal attorney, you can increase the chances of receiving the maximum possible compensation amount. Our listed injury attorneys will help you in proving the fault in case of a slip and fall injury so that you can focus on getting back on your feet.